[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 49, Issue 45

    Hi. I'm in shock so please don't expect
exceptional coherence . I never thought I'd be reading
about Gary's demise @ his tender age.  I only met him
once but he was very kind to me though I was in a
pretty funky place that night.

                                        t      I
enjoyed the   way   he exploited hand tremolo to the
max . He was quite diligent in his approach to  blues
harp playing , very clean . He was a inspiration to me
. I'm very sorry he's no longer with us.

                 Chris "Hammer" Smith

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band
Official Myspace Page http://myspace.com/chrishammersmith