Re: [Harp-L] PFOS - (question) Harmonicas in commercials.

We are looking for commercials or advertising that use the harmonica to help sell products other than the harmonica. For example, the harmonica is often used in commercials to sell Ford/Chevy trucks, or Macaroni & Cheese, or inkjet printers.

Please let me know if you can name a commercial and the product that uses the harmonica sound.

Contact the Freuhauf Tractor Trailer company. They did a fabulous jingle in Nashville back in 1974 with Dick Curless singing. It played all over the radio stations truckers would listen to for years. It's the only spot I've ever heard for a tractor trailer company, and it is a heck of a good jingle.

If you get a copy, please send me one, too, as I am the harmonica player on it.

Ken