[Harp-L] Harp Depot - anyone else have problems?

I've been trying to get into playing again after 20 years and been ordering
all sorts of harps online, getting different makes and models to test. Last
week I ordered five or six harps from a company called Harp Depot in the
USA.

One Bushman harp arrived. But none of the rest I ordered. There were no
messages, nothing about stock or backorders. I tried calling late last week
to find out where the rest of my order was.

I was told by a Harp Depot employee that DHL had picked up my order and it
was on its way to me. He gave me a waybill number. But the waybill number
didn't register on DHL's site. So I called back next day. Then I was told
DHL "forgot" the package the previous day and it would be shipped out that
afternoon. But it wasn't. So I called the next day again. This time I was
told the order had been pulled because one item wasn't in stock, but the
rest would be shipped that afternoon (that was Friday).

Again it wasn't. It wasn't shipped Monday, either. I got different stories
every time I called. Each time I called I was promised I'd receive waybill
numbers so I can track the order. I didn't get anything.

I have sent emails, fax and left several phone messages, asking for someone
to contact me, to explain what's happening. No one will respond. The last
two days I have only reached an answering machine - no one is even answering
the phone! It's very frustrating and annoying.

Does anyone know anything about this company or had similar experiences? Are
they still in business? I am very concerned whether my credit card
information is safe.

Although my experience with Harp Depot has soured me, I really want to get
more Bushman harps, and maybe one or two other makes (Seydel perhaps). Can
anyone recommend a GOOD, reliable source for there and other harps with
reasonable shipping costs to Canada?
Thanks
Ian