Re: [Harp-L] RIP Gary Primich

Over the years, I have had harp-playing discussions
with alot of other harmonica players, and one question
that frequently comes up is: Who would you like to
sound like ?

I usually answer that I would like to sound like a
combination of a few players, and one of those harp
players is always Gary Primich.

I love his sound and songs... refreshingly unique!

I made sure to buy all his CD's and
looked forward to buying his new ones.

I was deeply saddened at hearing of Gary's passing.
I took my lunchtime walk today listening to nothing
but Gary's music on my iPod, and looked up at the sky.

The sky is much bluer today with Gary up there.

God bless you Gary... and thank you so much for the
music
and inspiration to always try and make better music.

Ken H in OH

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?