[Harp-L] Ahhh.... This Thing Called Life

I met Gary Primich in Denver at last years SPAH. Minimal alone time but I
could tell he was a real genuine good guy. At Filiskos teach in I was with a
group of about 6 people with Gary in the middle. His combination of stellar
harping and humbleness was inspiring to say the least.

As I lay in bed last night, a 49 year old wanna be with no body of work to
speak of, I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I hardly knew the guy but
my heart was broken. It took my thoughts deep into my own soul. If I died
tomorrow what will I have left for the world to keep me in their hearts and
minds forever? If this ain't a giant kick in the ass I don't know what is.

RIP Mr. Gary Primich. Thank you for leaving us survivors with an incredible
body of work to cherish and enjoy. You made it so much easier for us all to
keep you in our minds and hearts forever. A job well done.

WB