[Harp-L] re: Gary Primich

His website confirms his passing on Sept. 23.

I always loved his tone and would sit as close to the stage as I could when he came to town.
I use to joke with him about being his third testicle because I would hang down front when he played. lololol.

I studies his hands more then his music. He was my biggest influence for coloring tone using hand movements
with a mic. Built and fixed a few chromes for him over the years. It's been 2 years since I've seen him.
It looked like life on the road was catching up to him then. He will be sorely missed.

mike