Re: [Harp-L] best of both worlds

No offense taken. I was listening more than I was watching. I'll check
it out again. I love Big Joe too!
RD

>>> mike reid <shrimpdaddymike@xxxxxxxxx> 24/09/2007 12:53 >>>
I've seen some earlier footage of him in an interview where his speach
was very clear I don't know if he had a stroke or not it just seems at
the end when he is being interviewed like one side of his hace is
bothering him he may have had a tooth infection or something i don't
know it was just an observation i could be way off.  i certainly meant
no offense i love big joe he is one of my favorite singers of alltime.

Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Don't know what you
mean about Big Joe. He sounds on the ball enough to
me. As for the way he speaks, Big Joe always sounded like that; that's
how he talks, and sings too!
RD

>>> mike reid 24/09/2007 10:05 >>>
here's a video for jazz and blues guys toots and big joe check it out.
increadible! i think big joe may have had a stroke or something.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=52lv2h48ooE