[Harp-L] Re: A Blues Jam Gone... Right?

jeffwind@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Evan...sounds like a totally awesome night...and sounds very familiar to
> a place here in St. Louis that hosts a Tuesday night blues jam, Hwy 61
> Roadhouse.  The atmosphere you describe is exactly what me and my
> fellow harmonica buddies experience each and everytime we go.

boy, am i jealous.  the last jam i went to, the first three sets of jammers
to go up included no harp, while 3 harp players sat around watching for an
hour and a half (several guitar players played two or more of those sets).
i finally got up after midnight (3 hours or so in).  after two short songs, the
guitar player i played with asked if we could do another, and was told
"make it a nice short one".  excuse me.

i'm taking some time off to woodshed instead.  then i'll look for a jam
like you guys have.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.