[Harp-L] Bombs away

I present for your critique, enjoyment, rejection or indifference:

http://myspace.com/theatomicsherpas

Two of the tunes on the site are harp tunes. The other two feature the harp player on flute and/or saxophone. Your indulgence in those indescretions is appreciated.

Please blast away at will at this neophytes raw style. Yes, he is not adequately rounded in the traditions of the oeuvre. Nor is he up- to-date in the latest chromaticisms of the forward thinking blow- benders. I do feel that there is a certain drive, melodic development and raw daring-do that is worthy of note.
Regardless of my personal impressions, I am certain that the artiste will benefit from the fusillade of friendly suggestions that hopefully will follow.

With warm regards,

Rex "T is for Timorous" Tobago