Re: [Harp-L] Zoom H2 follow-up

Hi,
Thanks. I was pretty surprised at how easy it was, and how good the sound for something with tiny microphones. This was actually my second attempt. The first time, I had it all set and then accidentally left it on "pause" when picking it up to move to another location. A shame as I was playing with a great band that time. The tiny menu definitely takes some getting used to. But since it's no big deal to record, I'll probably take this out more often as a snapshot of my playing so that I can work on problem areas. I sure spotted some this time!