Re:[Harp-L] E-Bay Listings

Dear Harp-L'ers,

I'm afraid I owe the Harp-L community an apology for the EV RE10 auction I'd
listed.

It turns out that when I did a cut & paste operation for the EV RE10 specs
from another E-Bayer's completed RE10 auction, it was a hyperlink to their
image, and not a static copy of the image.

Apparently the guy discovered I'd hotlinked to his image, got miffed,  and
replaced it with an image of himself?  (It was an image of a naked guy on
stage with his behind and genitalia clearly visible.)

I'm sorry if any of you saw this before I could take it down and were
offended by this.  I removed it ASAP this morning and reported it to E-Bay.
I may lose my account over it, I don't know.  That would be too
bad since I've a perfect record on E-Bay thus far...

More importantly,  while I may not contribute much to Harp-L, I highly value
the discourse and opinions on Harp-L.  I would really hate to lose it due to
some stupid E-Bay mishap...

Again, please accept my apologies for this.  I'm simply trying to sell off
some harmonica related stuff to help pay some bills and thought the Harp-L
community might be interested in some of the items listed.

-BB