Subject: [Harp-L] jason and terra and online friends

Nice comments, Garry.  It was a wonderful night.  In such a  dark club as
Terra Blues, I usually center myself by first looking for  the mic setup, then
the "guy in the baseball cap".  I was surprised  not to see your
brother...assumed he was just away for a moment, but Warren was  in his place by the time we
said hello.  It is very nice to feel  comfortable and surrounded by friends, I
quite agree.  I made a  new friend in Mark from Connecticut last night..a
long time harp-l'er,  harmonica player/performer, someone who just doesn't have
the time to post  (but who assiduously reads the list).

I hope he lists his gig information one of these days, since it'd  be fun at
some point to go to hear him.

The place was packed...proving good "word of mouth" always helps, though my
posting made it onto the list far too late to do any good, so I'm glad you and
 Warren both got yours in early enough.

Jason and Shawn've never played "Sonja" more beautifully.  I can't  wait to
hear it on "The" CD (the first time it'll be officially recorded, though  it's
been heard on your downloads).  That instrumental and the new song  "The One
Least in Love", aside from all of the great Blues-oriented,  Rocker-oriented
and combination Blues/Rocker-oriented songs and  instrumentals New Blood does,
seem to me to be the two pieces to  have definite "hit song" possibilities.
Sonja is the one I feel  drawn to attempt playing on my chromatic, and the other
is beautifully  sung by Jason.

Jason never shortchanges his audiences...who always remain beyond the time,
hoping for more.  So Warren came back to the Island in the car  with us due to
the lateness of the hour, and we got to talk more  "shop" all the way home.

All in all, an absolutely terrific evening.

Elizabeth

"Message: 12