Re: [Harp-L] Blazing harmonica cd

The name is spelled a little differently:

Herzhaft - notice the "h" in the middle of the name. It's like two
syllables, each one beginning wit "h" - herz-haft.

David Herzhaft has been playing advanced overblow harp for at least
fifteen years and making CDs all that time. Some of them were reviewed
in HIP.

His dad is a French blues historian and David also plays blues guitar.

Winslow