[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Jason Ricci and New Blood at Terra Blues, Thurs. 9/13 Late Night...

Reminder for those in the NY area:

Jason Ricci and New Blood performing tonight: Thursday, Sept. 13, 10:00p.m.
at Terra Blues, 149 Bleecker Street, New York, NY

It costs them more in tolls and gas to get to the venue than they  make
there, but Jason keeps showing up for those of us who are dedicated  fans.  If
you're a harp player and have never seen him perform Live, you'll  never forget
the experience.  For those of us who have...we're going to see  yet another
"brilliant as usual" performance from Jason..and, from Shawn,  Todd and Ron as
well....because they're always excellent.

Here's a sample of what we'll be enjoying tonight:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m18rLUlQGo_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m18rLUlQGo)

Elizabeth