RE: [Harp-L] microtrack to audacity to LAME MP3 decoder to itunes help?

Ross,

Depending on the type of computer you are using, there are other formats that easily
act as an intermediary step. I have a Microtrack, and have edited large segments into
tracks very easily in QuickTime and Garage Band. I've also used Audacity, but not
recently.

What are the file types and platform you are working with? Maybe we can help.

Oh, and .dll files are only for Windows machines.

Regards,

Johncn
--

"No matter where you go, there you are."

Buckaroo Banzai & Confucius

Digital Contacts: http://www.bssd.org jconcilus@xxxxxxxx Skype VOIP: Johncn2

John Concilus, Coordinator of Educational Technology
Bering Strait School District
225 Polar Bear Avenue
Unalakleet, AK 99684
907-624-4237 (Office)