[Harp-L] microtrack to audacity to LAME MP3 decoder to itunes help?

lookin for a little help here from any of you technomasters out there in Harp-L land  - please forgive my ignorance, but I had someone in the audience record my band's gig last night on my Microtrack and instead of creating individual track files they recorded as one continuous file, so I need to break it into tracks.  I downloaded Audacity to edit to single tracks but when I then try to export as MP3 to eventually get the tracks into itunes to burn to a disk of the show, I get this message that Audacity doesn't export MP3s directly w/o LAME MP3 decoder?

the message instructs me to obtain lame_enc.dll and then locate this file for Audacity??  Anyone with plain language explanation of this step?  Thanks

Why does this stuff need to be so freakin' cryptic anyway? Thanks in advance.

Ross