 Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:50:02 -0400
From: George Brooks <gbrooksvt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Bose PAS
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chris Michalek <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This system was discussed on the List a while ago. Iceman uses it and

is a bigfan. Chris Michalek, on the other hand, posted that Bose gear

gets slagged pretty heavily on the pro sound forums.

Here is a link to a thread about the PAS system on Gearslutz which,
despite its name, is a respected forum with some heavy hitters as
members:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/remote-possibilities-acoustic-music-
location-recording/8810-bose-personal-music-sytem.html

The consensus on that forum seems to be that while most Bose stuff is
overrated and overpriced, the PAS system is actually very good.

George