[Harp-L] Clips with delay and reverb?

Hi Mike. I might add that the same delay pedal can sound different with 2 different amps too. On my page below (Nothing very new and I know you have visited before). On "Death Letter" I'm using a Maxon AD 999 with the Kinder (2 10''s) Soulful amp as I am in the video clip of "Soul of a Man". I use the same delay (at around the same setting) with a 1955 (1 8'') Magnatone on the song "Marina''. All songs utilize a Steve Warner Thunderharp mike element in a Shure casing. The Soulful clips sound a lot different (delay specifically) than the Magnatone. This particular delay (expensive) does not any catalyze any increase in feedback and can be butterscotch smooth/thick. Much less gain-adding and abrasive sounding than my little Guyatone MD2 digital delay which many people love as I remember.

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues