[Harp-L] New tunes posted

Greetings friends,

For those interested, I've uploaded three new songs to my MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/triphenderson

Nothing fancy or mind blowing here, just harmonica played in the pre-Levy
style.  These are live recordings done with my AT 822 stereo mic into a Sony
DAT recorder, I love these mics!  I'm joined on one number, The Saturday
Night Waltz by Randy Weinstein who plays twin harp with me in my band The
Brooklyn Corn Dodgers. You may have also heard Randy with Hazmat Modine,
another twin harp band from NYC.

Trip Henderson

"If you come in loose, you play good notes, if you act just a little bit
foolish, you get good ideas." ~ Charlie Parker