[Harp-L] Re: criticism

"Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, Martin, as it turns out Elizabeth was making a criticism of Jonathan
> Ross's post. If we are, as you say, "free to debate/criticize", then why is
> Elizabeth's post exempt from this freedom?

there's a fundamental difference between critiquing a piece of music and
trying to control what others can and cannot post to the list.  i don't have
issues with either kind necessarily, but we should at least recognize that
they are different things.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.