Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 1998

Who was the harp player for Big  Dave and the Ultrasonics? He could rip it up
pretty good. Wasn't his name Dave  too? I saw them in Erie PA. about 1998. I
was kind of down on my luck at the  time and seeing those guys inspired me to
get out the jams. I started doing gigs  with Jakes Blues soon thereafter.
You're right those guys were  killer!!
     Randy
   BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 9/8/2007 2:43:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,