[Harp-L] RE: Zoom H2

Got mine today from an online dealer, consider myself lucky since it was his last from the initial ship. Only messed around with it for a few minutes but was making recordings right away with only a quick look at the guide. Sounds really good, surprising considering the size and price (I paid $199 including shipping). Cute little thing, reminds me of my first electric remmington shaver, or maybe my first transistor radio, and it weighs less than either of those did. My goal is to get this down to the next jam and see how well it works in that situation, only downside is, since I haven't recorded myself in a while, it will probably be depressing to hear what I really sound like. Also, it's so small, I need to figure out where to place it where it won't get damaged (or stolen). The mic stand adapter might do the trick. If results aren't too awful I'll put them up and send the link.