Re: [Harp-L] Samson - Zoom - H2-H4 comparison

The H-4 specs say you can use it as an input device for a computer. Plug into the H-4 and line out via usb into the computer. The H-2 doesn't offer that feature. I seem to recall the H-2 has more memory stock. I think they're intended for different purposes. The H-2 being more like a decent quality portable cassette recorder and the H-4 being more like the higher end 4 tracks people used to lug around. fjm