[Harp-L] Re: Prewar Marine Band question

Hello, Dave.

The place to look for your answer about the Marine Band chronology:

_www.patmissin.com_ (http://www.patmissin.com)

Pat has a great section of his website covering the development of the
hohner Marine Band, with photos and descriptions.

John Broecker

  That site was a wealth of info, mine wasn't on there, though. I e-mailed Pat a pic of the one I found on Ebay just like it. The Ebay one has its original box, mine doesn't the back cover is postwar, but the front cover is prewar, just like mine. The box is a postwar box. It's crazy.

=== message truncated ===

Dave Payne Sr.
Journalist and writer
1114 Charles St.