[Harp-L] Brimfield, Massachusetts Sept 4-8

I wanted to give a heads up to any harpers that are also into antiques of
all kinds. One of the most acclaimed antique markets/shows in the world
takes place in a little New England town called Brimfield in
central/southern Massachusetts. There are (3) week long shows every year
(spring, summer, fall) Next week is the fall show and I will be there with a
PA set up under a tent on the main drag (Rt. 20). Thousands of people come
to these shows from all over the world. I have a few guitar friends stopping
by to jam during the week and I would love it if any and all other musicians
wanted to stop by and play some music! All tips accumulated will be shared
appropriately! I will also have my table set up with harps for sale. This
shows inventory will include a collection of antique harps for sale as well
as some new Hohner diatonics. The main attraction will be my "coming out
party" representing Seydel Harmonicas to the general public. My initial
inventory will be featuring the fantastic 1847 harps with the stainless
steel reeds. I have been putting the set I bought at SPAH through the paces
and I must say they sound great besides seeming to be indestructible! Smooth
action, great projection, overblows out of the box and reeds that will last
significantly longer than brass reeds. The new "Harley Davidson" of stock
harps; not cheap but worth the investment. They are also the "Timex" of
stock harps; they take a licking and keep on ticking :-)

End of sales pitch. Would love to see some harp-l friends.

WB