[Harp-L] Rockie Mountain Highs.

Hey all,
just to iterate the previous posts re J's seminar.
I travelled across the big pond to attend the meet.$370 or whatever,damn it would have been a bargain at 3x the price,the logistics were the hard part but as the song goes "on a ship thats made of paper.I would have sailed the seven seas" to see these guys!
EVERYONE,without exception welcomed me warmly,guys and dolls but there is not enough time here to thank everyone individually.
I must however extend a special thank you to Buzz,Brian P and  Jonathan 'Zimmerman'Metts.
The first two gents were my initial contacts and throughout the event always looked out for me,J.M kindly let me ride along with him and the guys to various eateries.
Sexy Rocker was a dynamo and held court over the proceedings with a panache and flair and despite being torn and frayed by the Monday,was still gracious and kind enough to bid me farewell,he oozes that star quality.
Also thanks again to Brady who is as talented (piano and vox) as he is selfless (sorting out my hotel bills and saving me nearly 200 bucks).
Maestro Michelak whom some think doesn't suffer fools gladly or indeed, as was said of Lennon,would gladly make a fool suffer,insisted that this fool eat with him at breakfast,thank you Chris, that was sweet.
Finally,Madcat,M.P,George,Paul,Ronnie, were superb and it was an honour to meet these folk.
I cannot thank you all but sincerely,I had a ball and would strongly encourage anyone out there to attend any future events,
Planes,trains or automobiles,I hope to return.
Sean.

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/