Re: [Harp-L] going down under

Max;
        Here's some info for your pal:

I see my old pal Continental Robert (highly recommended)  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=120934808 is performing at the Bridgetown Blues Festival, Western Australia, on the first scheduled day there (as Continental Robert & The Rinky Dinks ):

11 Nov 2007 8:00 P
 Bridgetown Blues Festival Bridgetown, Western Australia

....and then in Sydney:

24 Nov 2007 8:30 P
 The Lakes Hotel The Entrance, New South Wales
25 Nov 2007 7:00 P
 Unity Hall Hotel Sydney, New South Wales

 .....seeing as you're going to be in WA at that time, check out:
http://www.bluesatbridgetown.com/news.html

Ivan Zar is a WA lad, and always worth a look; he's on at Bridgetown too.
Dunno about Canberra; you'd better find something there or you might drop dead from boredom (joke...sort of)

Don't forget the Sydney harmonica Festival eitherhttp://www.bluetongueharmonica.com.au/festival.html (between that & Bridgetown you'll see a fair few Melbourne people as well)

Adelaide? Don't know just now. Had an email from Tony Renshaw  who posts here. He's an Adelaide boy, so he might be able to put you on track there.

.....next time, come to Melbourne, and we can show you a good time!
http://www.myspace.com/thebrunswickbluesshooters

Good luck; don't forget to drive on the left, watch the crocodiles etc. etc.
RD
Melbourne
Victoria
Australia

>>> "Mox GOWLAND" <mox.g@xxxxxxxxx> 30/10/2007 3:49 >>>
Calling all Australians
I have a friend , ( yes I do!)
Bill Rutherford, who playes guitar & harmonica
going up over / down under
(delete according to you personel geographic situation)
on the following dates ;

11Nov Perth

12th Adelaide

13thNov to 5th Dec Canberrra (which means Sydney is reachable).

All information on the Austriolasion harmonica comunnity will be a godsent

thanks in advance
mox

(or should that be xow )

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYZ1rmzJ38

--
It has removed 3191 spam emails to date.