Re: [Harp-L] New Ricci Album Available Early & Discounted

I spent some time clicking through the samples last night.  This is a VERY
ambitious album, all the way down to the artwork. By now we're all familiar
with Jason's harp brilliance, but this CD really is about bold,
genre-breaking songwriting as well as spectacular musicianship. Gotta hand
it to Delta / Electro Groove for really allowing Jason to stretch his legs
on this one. I look forward to getting my copy.

 - Blake