[Harp-L] Interesting New Disease

Sometimes old married couples have George and Gracie moments.

My wife and I were in the market this evening when she noticed me picking up
a package of generic denture cleaner.  She asked me rather sharply, "Bill,
what are you doing?  You don't have dentures."

I replied, "No honey, but I do have harmonicas."  She suddenly got a
stricken look on her face and asked quietly, "Bill, what is "Armonicus?" She
obviously thought that I had contracted some strange new disease.

After I explained to her that harp players use denture cleaner to clean
their HARMONICAS, we laughed all the way to the parking lot.

BK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:11 PM