[Harp-L] Re: Let's Bash Bush

Richard Hunter _turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
writes:

I don't  come to Harp-L to find out how anyone thinks about politics,
religion,  dope, television, guns, sex, economic theories, evolution, or
anything  else besides making music on the harmonica.  I can find people
easily  who agree or disagree vehemently with my own opinions on all that
other  stuff and more, anytime I want, in lots of places, but there are
damn few  places in the world where I can get my fill every day of
intelligent  discussion about the harmonica, and NONE where the
participants are as  smart about harmonica as they are on Harp-L.

I support any and all  efforts by the list owner to keep non-harmonica
related topics out of  Harp-L, up to and including ejection from the list
of people who can't  stop themselves from doing otherwise.  I hope that's
never necessary,  of course.

I don't often find myself compelled enough to haul my opinions out and post
on this List.  Prefferring more often to receive in burst transmission  digest
format and lurk away in highly receptive vicarious mode.

However, I find Mr Hunter's response ruthlessly "spot on" in articulating
what I was thinking.

Not to sound excessively "me too".  But, please allow me the  indulgence of
applauding.

Ron in Greenville
Underwater Janitor, Patriot

products.