Subject: Re: [Harp-L] was Harmonicas Shipped to Iraq, now

Harp-l? seems more like harp-hell. Admittedly a lot of what I hear played on harp these days makes me think it could be classed as an offensive weapon, but until I hear of that wonderful US institution the NRA, lobbying for the right to bear harmonicas, can we keep this stuff off the list?
Effjay already arksed you very nicely!

That's all.
RD

>>> "Paul Cantin" <cantin46@xxxxxxxxxxx> 29/11/2007 14:43 >>>
So what's your point?

gotta say it: Soldiers should observe their legal duty to resist and refuse illegal and immoral orders.

THAT would be bravery.  For people who did THAT I'd send a truckload of harps.

Any contributions?

I may be reached directly at drfertig@xxxxxxxxx for any comments (negative or positive) you wish to share with me.

-Dave Fertig