[Harp-L] neck rack

This topic comes up frequently enough that i wish i had saved my past  posts
about it.  Vern is a great source of info on Harp-L.   Tho his rack is
probably the ultimate rack, years ago Madcat Ruth  suggested what he uses - the K & M
rack.  It's head and shoulders  above any other rack I've seen or used, and
it's inexpensive (I paid c.  $25).  Google it for info and pictures.  I checked
the archives and  tho i couldn't find my posts, but i came up with this old
post, for a  good price on it:
  Harmonicas and Stuff has for $19.95 .........
_http://www.harmonicasandstuff.com_ (http://www.harmonicasandstuff.com)    1-888-802-4277  Toll Free
ron

products.