RE: [Harp-L] neck rack

In my opinion, the best neck rack out there is by a company called BluesTools. Unfortunately though, I don't believe that they're available anymore but perhaps it could be found on Ebay. The rack can be adjusted in a number of ways and the best thing is how firmly it locks into place once you tighten it.
You can see what it looks like and how wonderfully it works on my latest YouTube of Boots Randolph's, Yakety Sax.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KpMqiSOr1w

Enjoy!

James Conway
www.jamesconway.net