Re: [Harp-L] All Props To Suzuki

Hey Ken:

   I don't own a Fire Breath, I purchases 5 Seydels 1847 with sealed wood comb and stainless steel reeds instead, but I also I have had very good experiences with Suzuki and Os.  I have a complete set of 350 Promasters along with some backups and several Hammonds (same as the 350 except for the cover and comb color).  They have all lasted very well, but I have sent several back over the years for either replacement or repair with excellent results and great customer service.

Glenn

-------------- Original message from Ken Deifik <kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------