[Harp-L] Re: Harpking

In a message dated 11/25/2007 10:03:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can we  put this to rest, from someone that was there, Dennis was using a
Deluxe with  Fender AF unit. My amps will sound any way you want them to, that is
the  versatility of my system, I have nothing against the HK. However you
need to  bring something to the table. Maybe that is why so many run to just an
overdistorted amp, cause you can't get your own tone to shape notes. It all
starts with the player.

products.