[Harp-L] Gruenling/Raines gig/playing

Hey all,,

  I loved this "duet" of harmonicas. For awhile there it was kinda sexy. They
seem to be flirting with one another musically so to speak. I felt they were
having a blast, and teasing each other to new places and  spaces musically.
They could have been playing acoustically and I would have dug it. I sure most
of us agree on that!.

                               Happy holidays,

                                           Chris Mastakas

products.