[Harp-L] Gruenling / The Harp King

 I saw Dennis Gruenling using a HarpKing in a very intimate setting recently at the  http://www.thunderbirdcafe.net/shows.asp<http://www.thunderbirdcafe.net/shows.asp>  with Doug Demming and the Jewel Tones.... (The Tone / Sound ) that Dennis let loose was nothing short of INCREDIBLE...Witness his Talent in person and you will be ENTERTAINED to the MAX with some of the most beautiful sounds to ever come out of our beloved little friend "the ten holed harp."