Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harpking

Saw Dennis Gruenling  a few weeks ago with Doud Deming in Motown playing thru his Harpking. His sound was HUGE, not too loud but thick and full. His tone and phrasing were off the hook. It really dosen't get much better in my opinion. Go see for yourself if you ever get the chance.

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:  I try not to speak on other's amps, I thought that Annie's sound was so much
richer and pure. Dennis was very muffled, like Rod's sound in the studio.
Make your own opinion. Dennis's sound was so dark I could hardly hear his great
playing.