[Harp-L] Re: Harp Pedal Board

I know many players who use a pedal board, including Jason Ricci, Chris Michalek, and Dan Treanor. It's useful whether or not you stomp pedals during songs (Jason doesn't, while Chris and Dan do). All three of these guys have power supplies on their boards to manage all the devices, and that seems like a good idea to me.

Personally, I'm hoping to get my first pedal effect for Christmas and slowly add more from there. These tools can get expensive so quickly!

Jonathan Metts