[Harp-L] Harp Pedal Board

I now have three pedals or small devices I use in my signal chain
between the mic and the tube amp.  I'm looking around for a way to
keep them all organized and connected during transport and shows.
Guitar players use various pedal boards, but I don't really need to
tap-dance on the pedals like they do.  It is mostly
set-it-and-forget-it.  What do you guys use?

I know several of the players here at Harp-L use the excellent
Digitech all-in-one RP pedals, and that is a way to simplify things.
What about players who use two or more pedals?  Do you use some kind
of pedal board, with a single power suppy?

Thanks for any ideas you may have about this.

-Spec20