RE: [Harp-L] Best Harp Amp

Several harp-l folks use solid state amps, but really most of us prefer
the warmth of tubes. The amp you've got isn't bad for harp, though; I've
played thru one before.
Of course, one of the greatest harmonica players ever, Madcat Ruth, uses
solid state amps I think. He's on the list; maybe he'll say something
about solid state amps and how/why he uses them.
WVa Bob