[Harp-L] Jerry Portnoy - diatonic or chromatic

Does anyone know if Jerry Portnoy uses a diatonic or chromatic harp on his latest album, Down in the Music Room? I like to listen and try to play along a bit, but there are some notes he produces that are either done through a chromatic harp or are several decades beyond my capability to reach by bending.

Ian Chadwick
Web:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com
Forum & blog:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com/forum/
Email:  <mailto:ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tequila <http://www.ianchadwick.com/tequila/>  Î Henry Hudson <http://www.ianchadwick.com/hudson/>  Î Triumph  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/motorcycles/triumph/> Motorcycles Î Harmonicas <http://www.ianchadwick.com/essays/harmonicas.htm>