To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Bendometer Login

ben bouman wrote:
Why not use Audacity... you can change speed and pitch ...it's for
free and I use it for my home-recordings most of the time..

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows

Bendometer is a very nice program that lets you visually see the accuracy of your bends and overblows; a tool for practice in real time as you play your harp. I use Audacity, but it has never occurred to me how I could use it for that purpose. If there is a way, I'd love to be enlightened. I'm sure other folks would too.

Peace and music,
Dave