Re: [Harp-L] New economical Seydel Stainless Steel Harp Blues Six unveiled today

David: It's been out for a while in Europe. The release today is for this continent. You can purchase right on the Seydel USA web site for $32.95. It's available to US dealers right now.

Jon

Jon Harl: Seydel Customizer 5731 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA 95118 408/267.3933 888/473.9335 e-mail: jharl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web site: www.customseydels.com