Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Customizers?

DO NOT get Steve Malerbi to work on your chromatics, please don't cause
he's so darn good, and so darn accomadating and friendly that if you do,
it will take him longer to get to  mine ;-)
Seriously, Steve is terrific and i don't think you can find anyone
better...he works on my CX-12s and I own a wonderful Toots Hard Bopper
that he worked on. I love them! Steve is the man!
WVa Bob