Re: [Harp-L] Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Morte)

Well, having gone home and dug out the sheet music, I discover that the
overblow would be required after all to play it in fourth position the
way it's written.

It's interesting, though, that two of the greatest interpreters of the
French chanson saw fit to do something else. If you're the sole player
of the melody, you can honor this detail or not. If playing it with
others, an understanding is best developed.

Winslow