[Harp-L] Harp Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

So what are you thankful for, harp-wise that is.  Here are some things I'm
thankful for.

Another year of playing, (Duh!)

Thursday Night Harmonica Therapy sessions:  This could give you the wrong
idea.  It's not REALLY therapy. (or maybe it is)  It's just a regular
opportunity to play with some great friends and learn from the best teacher
I know, Allen Holmes

Brendan Power CX-10: I bought this harp from Mark Wilson, probably two years
ago.  I couldn't warm up to it then, so in the drawer it went.  I pulled it
out a couple of weeks ago.  I can't believe I left it in a drawer so long.
This is a super harp built on a CX-12 body that's been cut down to a 10 hole
diatonic.  Amplified it has awesome tone.

The end of Park House Jam.  This may sound weird, but my band of 11 years
will roll the credits and fade to black on December 15th.  We are doing a
farewell concert at JazzWay6004 on that date.  Check out www.jazzway6004.org
for details.  $25 ticket includes dinner and bar.  I'm thankful for all the
people who've had kind words to say about us through the years.  Also, for
the opportunity to stretch out and play with others.

Mostly, I'm thankful for my family, who suffer through my blow/draw habits.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt

www.parkhousejam.com