[Harp-L] Best harp amp

I just wanted to weigh in on this never ending thread.  It seems harp players all want to tinker, find that perfect forgotten amp or design their own.  I went that route too, still pick up interesting amps occasionally, but after researching everything out there (by buying most of them) I came to the conclusion that Gary and some of the other amp experts were a whole lot better at designing harp specific amps than I was!  Truth is, I spent more on all of those vintage amps than Gary was charging and didn't have a an amp I was really pleased with.  Sold most of them to other harp amp seekers and bought the SJ410, had money left over.  Still have a few lying around that I ought to get rid of, maybe it's time to check out the Cruncher.  The point is, check out the Cruncher, the SJ410, Brians' HarpGear amps, the Meteor, the Harpking, the Kendrick amps before you decide that they are all overpriced "boutique" amps.  You might just SAVE some money! (and a lot of time)