[Harp-L] Little Annie with Dennis Gruenling

In the youtube video referenced it looks like Dennis is going through his Harpking. His mike is almost always a crystal in a feather-light chromed astatic casing: at least when he's playing through his HK. In this particular video I like the tone of Sonny's amp more although I've played through Dennis's HK with his crystal and liked it. While the deepest expression here is from the player and mikes they used the amps seem to have a lot to do with it. Sonny's amp comes through with more grit and the HK with more compression in my tech naive opinion. Happy Thanksgiving. dennis
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues