RE: [Harp-L] Rocket #9 review - Citybeat

"I think they must be the hardest working bands around.  Keep up the
excellent work Jason."

What I've been doing is to request songs from the disc on the local
radio stations that might be inclined to actually play it (don't bother
with the top 40/poprock/corporate/payolla stations unless they have a
weekly program/slot to feature new or "different" music - some do). The
best bet are the alt/indie type stations, for example XPN in Philly
(www.xpn.org). I have been requesting songs The Rocker and I'm a New Man
on their web site. Maybe some of you can do the same, either for this
station or your local ones.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA